Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Hibbett Sports...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hibbett Sports...

    does n e one know what they are doing when the new shopping center comes??...I know goody's and the chinese place is leaving and going to the supercenter...but what about hibbetts??...
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    they are moving too the new shopping center with the super walmart, the manger also told me that they are getting a bigger store

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I'm sick of that place, of my favorite teams they only carry one of them. In fact the only thing I've ever bought there was a Lavar Arrington Jersey last year. They dont even carry the Reds I had to go to Cincy just to buy a hat that fit me.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    last time i went they had 1 Reds hat, and I didn't like it at all...
    got my Reds hat in Cincy as well!

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    You can request certain team wear with the management & normally they will deliver. The manager of the one in Kingsport is an aquaintance of mine. He told me that they often trade with other stores from other locations if someone expresses interest in a particular team, jersey, etc.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JCFORME's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2005
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    Yeah the manager is my bro-in-law, hes pretty good about finding what you want.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    they did that when i got a griffey jersey there about two years ago
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I was told that they couldn't order anything. I'd really like to have an alternate Sunday Home Jersey of the Reds with either Casey or Dunn.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    well I haven't bought a jersey from there but I do get a lot of shoes and ball shorts from hibbetts...that's where I get most of my sweat bands too!
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I'm definitley getting one of the red Sunday Jerseys when I go up to Cincy next month...I love those things! I'll get a Dunn one...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •